Chaos Computer Club Lëtzebuerg

“Chaos in the world brings uneasiness, but it also allows the opportunity for creativity and growth.” -- Tom Barret

User Tools

Site Tools


organization:chaosmeetings:2015:cm-2015-17

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
organization:chaosmeetings:2015:cm-2015-17 [2015/09/04 20:25]
prometheus
organization:chaosmeetings:2015:cm-2015-17 [2019/01/28 21:37] (current)
orimpe [ToDo]
Line 1: Line 1:
-====== ChaosMeeting 2015/17 ======+ ====== ChaosMeeting 2015/17 ======
  
 ^ Date | 04/09/2015 | ^ Date | 04/09/2015 |
Line 14: Line 14:
   - Master of Calendar -- [[:​user:​prometheus]]   - Master of Calendar -- [[:​user:​prometheus]]
   - Press Release / Action: Luxembourg & Micro$oft -- [[:​user:​prometheus]]   - Press Release / Action: Luxembourg & Micro$oft -- [[:​user:​prometheus]]
-  - 4-Auto -- [[:​user:​prometheus]]+  - 4G-Auto -- [[:​user:​prometheus]]
   - MakerFair at Rouspert -- [[:​user:​prometheus]]   - MakerFair at Rouspert -- [[:​user:​prometheus]]
   - Wiki Resconstruction -- [[:​user:​prometheus]]   - Wiki Resconstruction -- [[:​user:​prometheus]]
   - entr0py -- [[:​user:​prometheus]]   - entr0py -- [[:​user:​prometheus]]
   - RTL Interview Request -- [[:​user:​prometheus]]   - RTL Interview Request -- [[:​user:​prometheus]]
 +  - EGA -- [[:​user:​metalgamer]]
  
 ===== Minutes ===== ===== Minutes =====
  
 ==== ToDo ==== ==== ToDo ====
- +Pls use our [[services:rt|RequestTracker]].
-Please, review all [[:organization:​chaosmeetings:​todo|ToDo's]] and update them.+
  
 ==== ChaosStuff Room Names ==== ==== ChaosStuff Room Names ====
Line 30: Line 30:
   * Edward'​s Loft   * Edward'​s Loft
   * Chelsea'​s Cabin   * Chelsea'​s Cabin
-  * ... + 
 +Please make some suggestions for the two rooms we haveSend them per mail to the intern mailinglistWe might get also a third roomWe need to decide on the types of rooms (lab, chill etc ...)
  
 ==== Refugees Welcome to Luxembourg ==== ==== Refugees Welcome to Luxembourg ====
 +
 +prometheus asked for some pi's to donate for Refugees welcome. ​
 +
 +metalgamer will provide 3 AP's for the space to provide Freifunk. ​
  
 ==== ChaosVPN ==== ==== ChaosVPN ====
 +
 +The NOC will look into ChaosVPN, to provide it to our members.
  
 ==== Get our shit together ==== ==== Get our shit together ====
 +
 +We will concetrate on the ChaosStuff for the next 6 months and not do any other projects.
  
 ==== Master of Calendar ==== ==== Master of Calendar ====
 +
 +The calendar should only contain the main events. One person should be responsible for the calendar. virii will do this.
  
 ==== Press Release / Action: Luxembourg & Micro$oft ==== ==== Press Release / Action: Luxembourg & Micro$oft ====
  
-==== 4-Auto ====+We wanted to do a PR. prometheus wants to do more. Maybe do some action with a PR. We got the PR stuff from FSFE, so we should use it. Maybe present to the Minister of Education the Open Standards etc... 
 + 
 +Maybe provide software packages for students. 
 + 
 +prometheus emphazises that we should get a meeting with the Minister of Education. kahpa emphasizes that we should provides workshop for students, teachers ... on how to use Open Source Projects. 
 + 
 +prometheus will provide a document which will resume to whole discussion. 
 + 
 +==== 4G-Auto ==== 
 + 
 +We got a request from the Youth Center from Käerjeng to do a project with them. They want to build a remote control using the 4G network, to drive a small toy offroad car (RC car). If you are interested, do so on the mailingslist.
  
 ==== MakerFair at Rouspert ==== ==== MakerFair at Rouspert ====
  
   * Invite them to [h]ackyard 2016   * Invite them to [h]ackyard 2016
 +
 +There will be a "​Kniwwelfest"​ (Makerfaire) at Rouspert. The organizers asked us, if we would be there for showing some stuff. It is the 20th septembre. Maybe some 3D printing, lockpicking some self-build antennas. If you're interested, write a mail to intern mailinglist.
  
 ==== Wiki Resconstruction ==== ==== Wiki Resconstruction ====
 +
 +prometheus is reconstructing the wiki. Provide some feedback, how you find it.
  
 ==== entr0py ==== ==== entr0py ====
 +
 +deflenken and metalgamer will ask Radio Ara to get a key. 
 +If we can do it, we will prerecord shows at metalgamers place!
  
 ==== RTL Interview Request ==== ==== RTL Interview Request ====
 +
 +RTL does a Top-Thema about secure payment systems (DigiCash etc...). We will not do it.
 +
 +==== EGA ====
 +
 +19 September at prometheus place at 16:00.
organization/chaosmeetings/2015/cm-2015-17.1441391151.txt.gz · Last modified: 2015/09/04 20:25 by prometheus