Chaos Computer Club Lëtzebuerg

“Chaos in the world brings uneasiness, but it also allows the opportunity for creativity and growth.” -- Tom Barret

User Tools

Site Tools


organization:chaosmeetings:2014:cm-2014-23

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Next revision
Previous revision
organization:chaosmeetings:2014:cm-2014-23 [2014/10/05 16:18]
metalgamer created
organization:chaosmeetings:2014:cm-2014-23 [2015/10/20 00:06] (current)
prometheus chaosmeetings:cm-2014-23 renamed to organization:chaosmeetings:2014:cm-2014-23
Line 1: Line 1:
-====== ChaosMeeting 2014/22 ======+====== ChaosMeeting 2014/23 ======
  
-^ Date | ?/?/2014 | +^ Date | 17/10/2014 | 
-^ Time | +^ Time | 19h00 
-^ Location | |+^ Location | [[user:virii|virii]]'s place |
  
  
 ===== Agenda ===== ===== Agenda =====
  
-  * ToDo +  * ToDo (see viriis Mail on NOC) 
-  * Vote on guidelines for ChaosMeetings  -- [[user:metalgamer|metalgamer]]+  * Vote on guidelines for ChaosMeetings - https://pad.riseup.net/p/c3l-cm-guidelines  -- [[user:metalgamer|metalgamer]]
   * Vote on "Corporate design" for press releases  -- [[user:metalgamer|metalgamer]]   * Vote on "Corporate design" for press releases  -- [[user:metalgamer|metalgamer]]
 +  * Vote on "Corporate design" for (press) invitations  -- [[user:prometheus|prometheus]]
 +  * Updates Hackerspace  -- [[user:prometheus|prometheus]]
 +  * Spark-Up 02  -- [[user:prometheus|prometheus]]
 +  * Official founding of citizen rights working group  -- [[user:prometheus|prometheus]]
 +  * Hack.lu - Booth?! -- [[user:virii|virii]]
 +  * Manifesto -- [[user:virii|virii]]
 +  * Conspiracy Night #6 -- [[user:virii|virii]]
 +  * Vote on having an EGA (see membershipfees in the statutes) -- [[user:virii|virii]]
 +  * Code and Hack Night #0 -- [[user:virii|virii]]
 +  * Mondays CCTV thingie -- [[user:virii|virii]]
 +  * (Reaction to Sven Clements sentence) -- [[user:virii|virii]]
  
 +===== Minutes =====
 +
 +==== TODO ====
 +
 +We've done a lot of cleanup in the wiki.
 +
 +==== Guidelines ====
 +
 +YAY
 +
 +
 +  - Topics will only be discussed, if the person, who have put it on the agenda, is present at the meeting!
 +  - Before the meeting, the participicants will be asked if there are any other point, which are not yet stated in the agenda, needs to be discussed! This doesn't mean that the agenda is fixed after that!
 +  - The minutes will be written in a pad during the meeting, so that every participant, physically present and connected over the wire, can put in details!
 +  - After the meeting, the minutes will be put in the wiki and a mail needs to be sent to the "C3L-Intern" mailinglist, containing the the link to the minutes!
 +
 +==== Corporate Design Press Invitations ====
 +
 +YAY
 +
 +==== Corporate Design Press Releases ====
 +
 +Next meeting
 +
 +==== Spark-Up 02 ====
 +
 +28 october at [[:user:ch4r3l|ch4rel's]] place
 +
 +==== Hack.lu ====
 +
 +People who will be present the whole time:
 +
 +  * [[:user:prometheus|prometheus]]
 +  * [[:user:virii|virii]]
 +  * [[:user:metalgamer|metalgamer]]
 +
 +==== Conspiracy Night #6 ====
 +
 +25 October at [[:user:prometheus|prometheus]] place. Start 19:00.
 +
 +==== Code and Hack Night #0 ====
 +
 +[[:user:virii|virii]] proposed to do a night, where we really hack on technical stuff. The date will be announced/discussed over the internal mailinglist.
 +
 +==== Vote on having an EGA ====
 +
 +7 YAY 1 NAY
 +
 +The EGA will take place on the 3rd November at [[:user:prometheus|prometheus]] place starting at 19:00. See internal mailinglist for more information.
 +
 +
 +==== Manifesto ====
 +
 +We will do a pad during the hack.lu
organization/chaosmeetings/2014/cm-2014-23.1412518693.txt.gz · Last modified: 2015/07/15 21:54 (external edit)