Chaos Computer Club Lëtzebuerg

“Chaos in the world brings uneasiness, but it also allows the opportunity for creativity and growth.” -- Tom Barret

User Tools

Site Tools


organization:chaosmeetings:2015:cm-2015-17

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
organization:chaosmeetings:2015:cm-2015-17 [2015/08/31 19:49]
prometheus [Agenda]
organization:chaosmeetings:2015:cm-2015-17 [2019/01/28 21:37] (current)
orimpe [ToDo]
Line 1: Line 1:
-====== ChaosMeeting 2015/17 ======+ ====== ChaosMeeting 2015/17 ======
  
-^ Date | /09/2015 | +^ Date | 04/09/2015 | 
-^ Time | : CEST | +^ Time | 20:00 CEST | 
-^ Location | |+^ Location | [[:user:virii]]'s place |
  
 ===== Agenda ===== ===== Agenda =====
  
-  ToDo +  ToDo 
-  ChaosStuff Room Names -- [[:user:prometheus]] +  ChaosStuff Room Names -- [[:user:prometheus]] 
-  Refugees Welcome to Luxembourg -- [[:user:prometheus]] +  Refugees Welcome to Luxembourg -- [[:user:prometheus]] 
-  [[http://wiki.hamburg.ccc.de/ChaosVPN|ChaosVPN]] -- [[:user:prometheus]] +  [[http://wiki.hamburg.ccc.de/ChaosVPN|ChaosVPN]] -- [[:user:prometheus]] 
-  Get our shit together -- [[:user:virii]] +  Get our shit together -- [[:user:virii]] 
-  Master of Calendar -- [[:user:prometheus]] +  Master of Calendar -- [[:user:prometheus]] 
-  Press Release / Action: Luxembourg & Micro$oft+  Press Release / Action: Luxembourg & Micro$oft -- [[:user:prometheus]] 
 +  - 4G-Auto -- [[:user:prometheus]] 
 +  - MakerFair at Rouspert -- [[:user:prometheus]] 
 +  - Wiki Resconstruction -- [[:user:prometheus]] 
 +  - entr0py -- [[:user:prometheus]] 
 +  - RTL Interview Request -- [[:user:prometheus]] 
 +  - EGA -- [[:user:metalgamer]] 
 ===== Minutes ===== ===== Minutes =====
  
 ==== ToDo ==== ==== ToDo ====
- +Pls use our [[services:rt|RequestTracker]].
-Please, review all [[chaosmeetings:todo|ToDo's]] and update them.+
  
 ==== ChaosStuff Room Names ==== ==== ChaosStuff Room Names ====
Line 24: Line 30:
   * Edward's Loft   * Edward's Loft
   * Chelsea's Cabin   * Chelsea's Cabin
-  * ... + 
 +Please make some suggestions for the two rooms we have. Send them per mail to the intern mailinglist. We might get also a third room. We need to decide on the types of rooms (lab, chill etc ...) 
 + 
 +==== Refugees Welcome to Luxembourg ==== 
 + 
 +prometheus asked for some pi's to donate for Refugees welcome.  
 + 
 +metalgamer will provide 3 AP's for the space to provide Freifunk.  
 + 
 +==== ChaosVPN ==== 
 + 
 +The NOC will look into ChaosVPN, to provide it to our members. 
 + 
 +==== Get our shit together ==== 
 + 
 +We will concetrate on the ChaosStuff for the next 6 months and not do any other projects. 
 + 
 +==== Master of Calendar ==== 
 + 
 +The calendar should only contain the main events. One person should be responsible for the calendar. virii will do this. 
 + 
 +==== Press Release / Action: Luxembourg & Micro$oft ==== 
 + 
 +We wanted to do a PR. prometheus wants to do more. Maybe do some action with a PR. We got the PR stuff from FSFE, so we should use it. Maybe present to the Minister of Education the Open Standards etc... 
 + 
 +Maybe provide software packages for students. 
 + 
 +prometheus emphazises that we should get a meeting with the Minister of Education. kahpa emphasizes that we should provides workshop for students, teachers ... on how to use Open Source Projects. 
 + 
 +prometheus will provide a document which will resume to whole discussion. 
 + 
 +==== 4G-Auto ==== 
 + 
 +We got a request from the Youth Center from Käerjeng to do a project with them. They want to build a remote control using the 4G network, to drive a small toy offroad car (RC car). If you are interested, do so on the mailingslist. 
 + 
 +==== MakerFair at Rouspert ==== 
 + 
 +  Invite them to [h]ackyard 2016 
 + 
 +There will be a "Kniwwelfest" (Makerfaire) at Rouspert. The organizers asked us, if we would be there for showing some stuff. It is the 20th septembre. Maybe some 3D printing, lockpicking some self-build antennas. If you're interested, write a mail to intern mailinglist. 
 + 
 +==== Wiki Resconstruction ==== 
 + 
 +prometheus is reconstructing the wiki. Provide some feedback, how you find it. 
 + 
 +==== entr0py ==== 
 + 
 +deflenken and metalgamer will ask Radio Ara to get a key.  
 +If we can do it, we will prerecord shows at metalgamers place! 
 + 
 +==== RTL Interview Request ==== 
 + 
 +RTL does a Top-Thema about secure payment systems (DigiCash etc...)We will not do it. 
 + 
 +==== EGA ==== 
 + 
 +19 September at prometheus place at 16:00.
organization/chaosmeetings/2015/cm-2015-17.1441043357.txt.gz · Last modified: 2015/08/31 19:49 by prometheus